You will acquire the foundational knowledge you need to begin working with this exciting practice for improving brain performance. Upon successful completion of this course, learners are authorized to offer TLP Online, the new breakthrough online audio streaming delivery of The Listening Program, and the Waves™ multi-sensory audio system.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes:
- Define and identify the fundamentals that contribute to TLP methodology.
- Relate the ear, brain, and nervous system anatomy and function to TLP principles.
- Apply experience from the hands-on demonstration in the application of TLP Online.
- Summarize TLP terminology, music production processes, and program development.
- Describe and give examples of online intake, monitoring, and progress measures.
- Incorporate TLP Online in home, school, and clinical settings.
After a learner has satisfactorily completed the course, they may use the designation "TLP Provider" or "Provider of The Listening Program®." Providers may offer TLP iPod systems and other programs after they have completed certification which can be done at a live course or online at any time.